John: Thank you for your thorough FDK.

Wayne has made it to safety.
Relative safety.

The first thing on his mind is his son?
This is a BAD thing? Is there some reason that Wayne shouldn't be worried about the safety of his son? (his last remaining child)

Martha: No, good men have held you prisoner for four days. Oh course they are bad men.
The dialogue is mostly canon, and I agree with you. But it's possible she didn't know about his capture.

We can only hope.
[Linked Image]

Clark:The bad guys our on their way. You had better run and hide.
[Linked Image]Clark doesn't know this. Or wait, yes, I guess he does. Never mind.

Clark: At least someone has the fight idea.
Your typos make for some interesting FDK. smile1 Someone liked my silly joke.

Jonathan: I would care. I am a kind caring man. I don;t like people getting killed, even when they are not my children.
Trask cannot see other people's opinions.

Lois: Probably a better son. He would not be a lieing, double-crossing, no-good-nic
Clark: When have I ever double crossed you?

Lois: See you admit you lie.
clap Lois always wins!

PR: At least as much so.

Clark: I really try.

NR: You let Lois getting shot cause you to give up on helping others.
CLARK: Rub it in, why don't you?

LOIS: *He* didn't LET me be shot! Oh, you guys are just as bad as Superman. <<shakes head>>

Clark: Without Lois, there is no point. I could not go off and leave her unprotected at that critical time.
How did he do that? He went and "brought" Superman, who then got tackled by 3 cyborgs. It wasn't his fault.

Would he have called her ‘Mom’ and loved her as she would have loved him?

NR: Yes, he would have.

PR: Why are you saying that.

NR: To rub salt in her wounds.

PR: Get out.
clap <Psst. Here's Dr. Friskin's number>

NR:I hope he does not hurt their feelings.

PR:He is trying to save them. Anyway, we already told you to leave.
Martha and Jonathan are made of sterner stuff than alt-Clark.

Clark:I have never had anyone be so glad to hear me deny relation to them before.
Actually, he probably has.

PR: That is because you have not dealt with a Lois who thought you might be her long lost cousin and then you got to tell her "we are not related".
CLARK: What? dance

Clark: Well I can't tell trask that. It would be like throwing Martha out of the frying pan and into the fire. From a potential relative to a proactive collaborator against Trask.
Which is why Martha only thought it.

Clark: Give up source or let my new folks get killed. <huh> No, I think the anser to that is a no brainer.
Hmmmm. Maybe THAT’s why Trask doesn’t believe him.

Or just equally bigotted enough that they would never side with the friends of "the alien".
So Trask thinks.

Very good point.
Thank you. Can you convince Lois of that?
LOIS: But Chuck said he was FROM Smallville!
EW: Never mind.

Maybe the krptonian Grand council decided the only earthlings worthy of getting a Kryptonian child were those with the last name of Kent.
They’ll never know, because the Globe is lost.

I like this twist from how things happened in canon.

Clark: Me too, it seems much more respectable to show realy fear about another being injured, than myself being injured.
Thank you. [Linked Image] I figured there are two ways for Trask to test Clark = SM. One is to shoot him. The other one is to shoot someone else and see if he can save them. The first, he did in canon.

Martha: If word of this gets out, people will try hostage takings more often.

Clark: Well, we just hope other people don't learn about Kryptonite.
Ooooh. Better not tell Perry or Lois then.

Yes, Trask does not believe him. The secret still lives.
Why would he?

At least some keepers of the secret are good at lieing.
Just because Martha doesn’t like people to lie, doesn’t mean she isn’t good at it herself.

Lois: See, I knew he wasn't really Clark.
CLARK: Big surprise. Lois is right, AGAIN.
LOIS: Again, with the sarcasm. Just accept it as law, and move on. But not move on away from me. Just move on from this argument.

-- too much FDK, must continue on another post...

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.