Hey!
I've been watching the Olympics so I haven't had time to post. Then I was invited to go with my friend and her husband and 3 kids to DC. But I'm back!

“This is punishment for taking all your money at poker last night,” Lois retorted, pointing at him.

He grinned. “Don’t you know, Lois, when I want to punish you, I partner you with Kent?”
laugh

Lois looked at the ceiling. Like the Kerth committee will remember the nursing home series a year from now when many of my stories are going to bury it.
Won't she be surprised...

He never would have been able to infiltrate the Roller Derby Girls theft ring that had stymied the feds for months,” she argued with a smile,
No...probably not. laugh

With Superman, she had all the gooey fruit-flavored center of an overprotective boyfriend without all the chocolaty goodness that was an actual boyfriend
dizzy Lois! That's not a good reason

She would not cheat on Superman
Is it cheating if you're not actually together...?

She harrumphed and turned to leave when another thought struck her. “This wouldn’t have anything to do with my connections, would it?”

“Oh?” Perry put on the worst innocent expression she had ever seen. “You have a connection to boxing?”

“You know I do,” she snapped.

“Oh, that’s right,” he said with a gloating smile and a snap of his fingers. “How is your father, Lois?”
evil Nice, Perry.

Lois reached into the ring to grab Jimmy’s shirt and pull him out, but Jimmy turned at the last second and threw the worst punch she had ever seen a grown man throw. Two seconds and three lightning fast jabs of Tommy’s gloves to Jimmy’s midsection later, Jimmy was face down on the mat, groaning in pain.
Oh, no!

“There’s a reason this gym is closed to the press before a fight. You guys mess with their heads.”

“There was something wrong with his head before we came in here,” Lois retorted
Definitely

The ultimate street fight. The most spectacular night of boxing there ever was, and the winner is going to fight Superman
Ummm...Does Superman know about that?

Lois looked at Menken skeptically. Superman? Really? “Superman has agreed to this?”

Menken shrugged noncommittally.
Yeah, that's what I thought. Murray, you're in trouble when Lois finds you! And/or Clark as well.

“Are they gone, Lois?” Jimmy whispered.

“Just us,” she said.

“Help.”
Poor Jimmy frown

Cat had been sympathetic and hadn’t even tried to seduce him.
laugh

“You!” she said, and then moved her finger towards the conference room. “Conference room. Now!”
Now what did he do?

“Well, you’re the one who got him in with Murray Brown. He must have set it up!”
Oh, right.

Against Tommy Garrison?” ... “Tommy never would have known what hit him.”
laugh

Clark’s gaze followed her leave, wondering what had just happened and wanting very much for it to happen again.
smile