You need to channel that rant into Lois
blush I've been told I'm bottling again. Don't worry, my Loises have always been good at letting off my... er... her steam. laugh

Yes. But a nudist event would give them the chance to naked around each other without all the usual awkwardness of being naked in a social situation.
dizzy Naked in a social setting is less embarrassing than naked in a private setting?

But…But…it’s an Olympic discipline! The one with the best bounce wins.
I won't accept Beach Volleyball as an Olympic sport until they include Frizbee Tag (with and without dogs).

The problem is, that they don’t *want* to get naked.
Actually, they *do* want to, they just don't want to admit it.

So Perry has to command them to without it touching sexual harassment issues.
I'm thinking they'd comp the tickets to Jimmy.

Then he isn’t doing…it(?) right?
If she opens her eyes?

Why? He’s a boxer. It’s his chosen profession.
But it's not Jimmy's.

Jimmy. Lucy. And Jimmy?
rotflol

I’m not up to speed on my US laws, but I think some federal laws frown upon the first one and the second one, well, I believe there’s been a strong tradition against it ever since that muck up with the concubine being called ‘wife’ and the wife only having her husband’s name.
Yes, both "infant marriage" and "concubines" are illegal in the US, which is why they wouldn't accept it the first as a valid marriage. The second example is from the Kryptonians' POV (Kal-El marrying a human is equivalent to him marrying a concubine, therefore, not accepted as a true marriage by their laws.)

Looking? Who said anything about looking? Such an apparel is *not* intended as an aesthetic choice but as…well… I’m sure Clark will figure it out. Either that or half-breed Kryptonian’s will die out before they’re born.
What?! You *want* Clark to touch someone covered with whipped cream? :p Unsweetened maybe, yogert might have more appeal.

I’m actually happy (erm… content) about that. While there’s a been *lot* of complaining, in ye olden days, the norm for posting was considered to be 10 pages in Word once a week.
There must have been much more stories posting at that time. I don't know if I could wait that long between postings. I went through serious FDK withdraw during my vacation, and even every three days is hard for me. Maybe when my kids both go to school full time and I have to start earning a paycheck again, my posting will slow down to that, but until then (2014) you'll just have to suffer through my more often posting schedule.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.