Michael: We're not really a sports family either (which is why we can usually live without cable or satellite), and they discontinued the rabbit ears so no picking up local channels without it. We figured we could watch the Olympics (I like Gymnastics, and my daughter loves swimming and track & field, and we're hoping we can interest my son into something...), but you can't watch the Olympics online in the US without subscribing to Cable or Satellite <<yes, I notice this was another decision made by an oxymoron>>, since NBC who has the rights won't let us and the IOC blocks all other internet feeds, we can't even pick up the BBC. mad But I guess it's a good thing that our nation is one dedicated to sport with an only 1% body fat in our nation's children. (Yes, I am blaming NBC for our nation's obesity problem; let them prove me wrong by showing how much they are trying to interest our children in sport by BLOCKING them from watching it!) <<steps off soapbox>> (And, yes, I did write the Obamas with my complaints, I was that mad, not that it will do any good.)

Huh. Over here, it’s on public television.
We don't even get that. We have something called the "Roku" box which lets us stream our Netflix instant list directly to the TV, so I kids and I can watch whatever we want (available on Netflix's instant list) with no commercials. The one drawback is that the news service sucks and there's no Olympics.

I was thinking about the audience, in particular...
Nah, I can't see either of them going to watch beach volleyball. It's a boring sport, anyway. Just an excuse for a bunch of pretty people to bounce around in bikinis and be told what they're doing is sport. If they wanted to get naked, better to do indoors, where Lois won't sunburn.

I’m sure there’s some situations where that would be beneficial to the story.
Well, okay, I'll give you that point.

/nods/ Chocolate has to be filled with nougat. Or chocolate. Chocolate and nougat?
Or caramels or coconut. help
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Storyline wise, hopefully not writing wise. We're currently in -- which part was this again? -- Early August. PML happens in the new year (in my plotlines - since I can't see fruit fly spraying in December anywhere outside of LA).

Tommy didn’t hit Jimmy anywhere protective gear would be applied. Thus he played extremely fair.
He wasn't supposed to punch at all.

But…But…But it’s *organic*. (I think)
Gluten free, I think.

cont. “Clark? Clark? Clark Jerome Kent, get up right *now*!”
laugh

Nah, I don’t think so. There’s a lot of things you can figure out if you know what might be implied. And if not, it’s really just random crazy talk.
Who? Me? Crazy talk? Never. [Linked Image]

Yes, but if you shoot somebody dead and later say you didn’t know it wasn’t exactly legal to shoot people dead, you can still go to court. I’m sure the same goes for bigamy.
Only if infant brides are accepted as a real bride here in the US or a Concubine bride is accepted as a true bride on New Krypton.

What if Lois wore a whipped-cream bikini?
He's got x-ray vision, if he wanted to look, he could.

Ah, yes. I thought so. Unless it’s after I’m already at work instead of still eating breakfast. Plus…That’s at least 36 more hours Oh well, I won’t get to do a lot of FDK tomorrow night, or Wednesday night, possibly neither Thursday night. Hmm…Friday doesn’t look too peachy, either. Still might be able to squeeze something in on any of those days. Or not
Sorry if I'm ruining your holiday, but I've been working one of my summer ficathon stories today, so I'm sticking with the 3 day posting schedule for the foreseeable future.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.