Michael: Yep, you're the first, and only. I guess, I can't compete with the Olympics. laugh / razz

Um Lois…? She does know that it’s not cheating if the other one has not agreed to be in the relationship, right? They’re perfect for each other. One’s a stalker. The other’s bat-guano crazy.
Oh, you're going to be technical, huh? If she can't be loyal when they aren't in an offical relationship, would she be able to do be so, if they were - is the dilemma.

No, Batman hasn't been introduced into this story.

Yep. I’m thinking alien.
clap No, more of "if I hurt my Doctor's daughter I'll never get more cyborg juice," and plus, she's a girl. What if she got a good jab in?

Umm…she does realize that boxers usually don’t wear protective gear on their torsos, right?
And?

They could also just cut out on the red meat and battery fluid.
And hurt his boxers? NEVER!

It could be worse. His sternum could be shattered and pieces driven into his heart.
I wasn't planning on having Tommy kill him. I wanted this Jimmy around for a while.

Hey, it’s just like drei-fighting. Only without the drei. Or the Kryptonian.
Yeah. Loads of fun.

Oh boy. Clark really does have a hang-up, there. And Lois doesn’t even remember she quipped it. May I suggest therapy? I’ve heard the Larry Smiley Institute has a new program for newlyweds…
But he'd have to get married first. And Lois isn't really talking to him and Cat doesn't want to get married. I guess, Perry could send them in undercover.

How about a spelt-cabbage cake?
LANA: Ewww. I was so not going to serve spelt-cabbage cake to my guests.

I’m not so sure. Those little green crystals, that giver it that eerie spark, they make me feel kind of funny.
LANA: Oh, Clark. Stop being a big baby. It's pretty.

If you truly loved her, you would have eaten it without a word of complaint and asked for seconds.
Er...

Is it a non-sweet cake? Something made from tofu?
Reminded him of the death of his parents?

It’s only his first wedding. Don’t worry, it’ll get worse. You know, clone brides. Frog kisses. Dead brides. Cursed brides. Birth wives. Green cages. Am I missing something?
Wedding destroyer? Angels?

Let me guess “Lois said that even if he were the last man on the planet would she consider even touching him, let alone engage in a lifelong commitment”? Instead of “she won’t live with a guy who doesn’t eat sweet stuff”?
Only if he were the last man on the planet. Hey, he could work with that. devil

three times twenty-three?
[Linked Image] / [Linked Image] I was trying to avoid numbers. Betas were worried that one might be too much. Were they right?/

/pst/ Clark’s already married.
What?! Oh, right, Zara. He doesn't know about her.

Lip-reading? Finger-pointing? He’s really getting paranoid with that sugar-free diet of his.
Yes, he told her that he can lip read.

/cough/ super stalker /cough/
He's just checking to make sure she's okay. <<bats eyelashes innocently>>

Cat is, actually.
Okay, so he's slightly biased. Cat just isn't blind.

I’m sure he wouldn’t care if there was actually nookie involved.
You think he'd cave for nookie?

/ignores talking and concentrates on the fact that Lois is glued to Clark/
Gee, that's what Clark was thinking too.

What does this “August 1st" mean?
It means I'm posting again late tomorrow night which is August first where you are.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.