(And, yes, I did write the Obamas with my complaints, I was that mad, not that it will do any good.)
clap

Nah, I can't see either of them going to watch beach volleyball. It's a boring sport, anyway.
Yes. But a nudist event would give them the chance to naked around each other without all the usual awkwardness of being naked in a social situation.

Just an excuse for a bunch of pretty people to bounce around in bikinis and be told what they're doing is sport.
But…But…it’s an Olympic discipline! The one with the best bounce wins. evil

If they wanted to get naked, better to do indoors, where Lois won't sunburn.
The problem is, that they don’t *want* to get naked. So Perry has to command them to without it touching sexual harassment issues.

Nah. She might notice a mole or something and start comparing, and then he'd be in big trouble.
Then he isn’t doing…it(?) right?

He wasn't supposed to punch at all.
Why? He’s a boxer. It’s his chosen profession.

[Linked Image]
Jimmy. Lucy. And Jimmy?

Only if infant brides are accepted as a real bride here in the US or a Concubine bride is accepted as a true bride on New Krypton.
I’m not up to speed on my US laws, but I think some federal laws frown upon the first one and the second one, well, I believe there’s been a strong tradition against it ever since that muck up with the concubine being called ‘wife’ and the wife only having her husband’s name.

He's got x-ray vision, if he wanted to look, he could.
Looking? Who said anything about looking? Such an apparel is *not* intended as an aesthetic choice but as…well… I’m sure Clark will figure it out. Either that or half-breed Kryptonian’s will die out before they’re born.

Sorry if I'm ruining your holiday, but I've been working one of my summer ficathon stories today, so I'm sticking with the 3 day posting schedule for the foreseeable future.
I’m actually happy (erm… content) about that. While there’s a been *lot* of complaining, in ye olden days, the norm for posting was considered to be 10 pages in Word once a week.

[Linked Image] Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.