She had told him that Lex introduced her to people who never would have returned her phone calls otherwise,
/imagines Lois unknowingly snapping her fingers and making them jump like anyone with a direct line to the capo is able to/

She would not cheat on Superman, and Clark was too much of a temptation for her.
hyper

He was an enigma, and that in itself made him irresistible.
Yes, she’s going to unravel that enigma, denim and fine-rib and all…

If Lucy thought she had been miserable before, HA! That was nothing compared to how she felt now.
Ha! That will show her little sister! Umm… Oh… clap

Towards the end of their preparations for the wedding Lana started to care, very much so.
confused

That was when she realized that Clark being unable to eat sweets would totally ruin the whole cake cutting ceremony.
Oh.

That final week, before he met that Lois who made him Superman, Lana had been on a mission to find a cake that he could eat.
How about a spelt-cabbage cake?

“It’s not poison, Clark, just eat it! If you truly loved me, you would eat it!” she had finally screamed at him.
I’m not so sure. Those little green crystals, that giver it that eerie spark, they make me feel kind of funny.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.