Oooooh! I'm first! Umm...

“This is punishment for taking all your money at poker last night,” Lois retorted, pointing at him.
Is that new?

He grinned. “Don’t you know, Lois, when I want to punish you, I partner you with Kent?”
clap

She pressed her lips together, not appreciating his joke. Partner up with Chuck or cover a sporting event, this sporting event, it seemed like a draw torture-wise. Different types of torture, but still painful.
How about partnering with Chuck at a nudist beach volleyball tournament?

He chuckled. “You guys make quite a team. I’ve always thought so. Prometheus…”

“Messenger,” Lois mumbled.
clap

“It could have been nominated for a Kerth if it hadn’t missed the July 1st cut off. Well, there’s always next year.”
clap

Lois looked at the ceiling. Like the Kerth committee will remember the nursing home series a year from now when many of my stories are going to bury it.
[Linked Image]

Was there anything that man couldn’t do?
Get her to lay with him as a woman while he’s not wearing a cape.

“That wasn’t intentional,” Lois defended.

Perry raised a brow as if to say ‘was it ever?’
I’m sure it’s sometimes?

“He never would have been able to infiltrate the Roller Derby Girls theft ring that had stymied the feds for months,”
True.

she argued with a smile, trying and failing to picture Clark in roller derby drag.
clap

How was she supposed to argue against that?
With the help of green rocks? Lois could fashion a necklace of them? Like they do with a cross in vampire movies?

and when she got angry at Superman, she would accept another date with Lex to punish him.
Yeah. That’s healthy.

Okay, it wasn’t that often. In the past two months, she and Lex had eaten lunch or dinner together a couple of times, attended some musical choral thing at the Luthor Opera house, and gone to some charity art exhibit opening at a museum.
Sounds like a weekly affair? Maybe bi-weekly, after each resuce?

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.