Fanfic writing Lois. Better’n… uuummm…
Therapy?

Social setting being meant as euphemism for LnC alone at home and naked and not knowing what to say and do.
See, this is when the diagram comes in handy.

There was actually a short news report where they’ve been worried about the weather during the Olympics and how having to wear more clothes instead of the official bikinis would hurt the competition’s ratings.
:rolleyes:

So, hypnosis?
Time?

Yes, but he might take Lucy. Unless they comp it to Jimmy, who will then take Jimmy since he doesn’t have a girlfriend he can take. Hmm…Hey, Perry wants an article on the event. They’d *have* to go, wouldn’t they?
Yes, but if Jimmy goes they'd have pictures. And in some cases a picture is worth a thousand words. wink

Sigh. Dune reference apparently got lost completely. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.
There was a Dune reference? You keep forgetting that's it's been 20 years since I read Dune.

It might be cathartic for him?
Or it could push him in the opposite direction.

I guess, I’ll somehow manage?
I'm sure you will. laugh I'll probably be posting my Summer ficathon story some time this week. I'm letting it age at the moment (and trying to decide if it really needs the Epilogue or if that's just my usual overkill).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.