You can find the Another Dimension, Another Time, Another Lois[/i] TOC here.

I would like to thank my three Betas for all their hard work in helping me write this dark, often depressing when not funny, tale. clap Thank you IolantheAlias, Mrs. Luthor, and Lola Dane. Without your constant feedback and support, we might never have gotten onto the lighter and funnier Book 2. evil

Time-line for posting:

Please check out the short story [i]The Superman Effect
(1/1) for another one of your questions answered.

This story now travels back in time to 1993 in Book Two: Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark (TOC can be found Here). I'll start posting this story late Fri May 25 / early Sat May 26. I must warn you that this book is still a work in progress. It will be much longer than Book 1. I am currently working on Part 22 and let's say, I've hardly scratched the surface of the story. I will try to post every other day through the first week of July, then I'm taking a couple of weeks off. thud Hopefully, I'll be able to keep up that posting schedule when I start back up at the end of July, we'll see. (This story is already plotted out and outlined - a first for me eek .)

5/3/14 - EDIT: Currently working on Part 176 of Wrong Clark and it's still a WIP. You've been warned. smile

Thanks to all of you who have read this story and kept me going with all your supportive FDK (despite Dan Scardino) and tomatoes. laugh

Last edited by VirginiaR; 05/04/14 03:09 AM. Reason: Fixed broken Links

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.