Vicki, I hope you don't mind that I switched these comments to over here to answer, so not to add extra spoilers / information to anyone reading The Superman Effect, who hadn't read Another Lois. To that end, I will also not be answering your question/theory at the end of your comments regarding The Superman Effect here for the same reason. dizzy </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">There are three dimensions in this story. There is canon dimension, which is technically not involved in this story except for its influence those characters had on alt-Clark. There is alt-Clark and his alt-dimension. And then there is this dimension in which Another Lois takes place, a dimension which was essentially a copy of canon dimension until baby Clark was killed and Tempus erased his own existance. This Lois (in Part 1) knows about the other (happier because Clark lived) dimension because HG Wells mentions that they must have broken off from the original history of canon dimension. Hence the "Y" explanation where Wells draws a line in the sand representing canon dimension and then shoots of a 'branch' from that original line to represent the dimension that he and Lois were in. It was an exact duplicate of canon dimension (memories and all) except that in this new dimension Tempus succeeds in killing baby Clark and messing up everything else.

So, either way, once without O.C., once with him. Now, with N.C. So, that's 3 times around.
Possibly. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.