Tank: Thank you.

I have to admit this has been an interesting and often fun ride. This has been a complex, and engaging story. I do have some concern about the next 'book' to come. Not that it won't be well written, there is no worry on that count.
blush Okay, now you're just making me blush.

No, I'm concerned about any storyline that would essentially invalidate everything you so carefully crafted here. If the events in book two make this story 'never have happened', then what was the point of writing it at all?
Well, there was a reason for separating the three stories. What's the point? Um... I needed a backstory for Book2? laugh No seriously, let's just say, just because we head back in time, doesn't mean it didn't happen. clap I think you have me confused with Ken and his Matchmaker Chronicles. Three stories, big stories, true, but only three (already have them - basically plotted out) and that little short story to answer the missing plot hole from Another Lois.

I'd like to take this chance to give Virginia props for getting a Lois haircut in the story. The need for a quick, desperate disguise is also another tried and true reason for Lois to take on 'the cut'.
I wanted to give her one, but I wasn't sure where to put it. It seemed a bit out of character for her to stop her quest and go to the hairdresser.

Unfortunately, if we are going into this Lois' past, she'll have have the longer hair again and we'll have to do it all over again... which is not a bad thing.
Oh, darn. wink

Tank (who figures that since altClark/Superman had met, and fell in love with, the short-haired Lois he'll find a way to nudge Lois toward the shorter do sooner rather than later)
Thanks, Tank.

Virginia (who will now bat her eyelashes and whistle [Linked Image]innocently.)

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.