Originally posted by Terry Leatherwood:
Gah! It's not over? What fell scripting is this?
Oh, in case you missed it, Terry, I'm evil. evil (Actually just my writing / plotting is evil, I myself am pretty tame and boring.)

See, the word 'fell' (an archaic Middle English word lifted from Old French) in this context describes something bad, almost evil. One 'fell swoop' denotes a bad guy or some discorporated evil entity performing a single act which results in dire consequences for a whole bunch of the good guys. Has nothing to do with falling down and going 'splat.'
People really hate it when I use the wrong word, don't they? wink Still keeping 'foul'.

I'm so glad to see a corporeal Superman about to come onto the scene. I expect that he'll be quite surprised by this Lois, just as she will be astounded by this Clark. And neither one will behave in quite the manner the other expects, which will give you plenty of space to create angst for us to snack on.
Um... Okay... Yes, probably right there. [Linked Image]

This is a very creative story. I don't recall having read anything with this premise, so it very well may be completely original (unlike all the TOGOM alternates we joyfully savor). You have a fertile and productive imagination.
blush Thank you. (Feeling like I've suddenly placed the bar too high that I would need superpowers to make this next jump). Yep, no pressure there. <<starts to bite nails>> (The Terry Leatherwood likes my story and expects more good stuff shock What have I done?! wallbash )

More soon, I hope? I want to see how many of my assumptions are completely wrong.
(Posting Schedule listed above) How about ALL of THEM? No, some then? Um... one... one of them is wrong? [Linked Image]

Thank you for the great review, Terry. I am truly humbled. I will try to meet / exceed your expectations, but feel free to lower the bar at any time. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.