Thanks everyone! I'm overwhelmed by the time and effort you put into gathering recs and guiding me around! I never expected that and my list keeps getting larger and larger.
L&C always had a very special place in my heart for most of my life. I was hesitant at first to revisit it as an adult worried it'll break the spell, and then to give up on lurking straight away and be disappointed. Happy I did both!

folc4evernaday
Thanks so much for the summaries and links, these sound fantastic!

PuffyTiger
Haha no worries! I'm perfectly capable of looking it up, I've been pampered with direct links to so many stories but I also need to familiarize myself with the boards and the archive.

Darth Michael
Thank you so much for the wonderful descriptions of the stories and authors! Some of these sound incredible. I'm trying to stay somewhat in sync with the timeline of my re-watch (mid season 2) so I'll probably get to some s3/s4 or post-series stories later on. While I remember the general arcs and specific episodes pretty well I find that I forgot some of the details or filler eps, so I like to keep my fic reading to avoid "spoilers".

I just read Something the Cat Dragged In and LOVED it! Adorable and so funny, it made me laugh out loud. I never considered all the silly, cracky possibilities. And I can't recall if we've ever seen Lois interact with pets but that's 100% how it'd go, haha.

The Ultimate Drug was funny, but I obviously missed all the inside jokes. I do occasionally write and make vids so I could relate regardless. It's been a while, but the addiction never truly dies. Especially when triggered by new toys to play with. Hmmm...

If I'm getting this right, vignette is a short/ficlet, Waffy = fluffy and WHAM = angsty? Or possibly angst + character death?

I did notice the high quality writing! I'm not a native English speaker so I'm much more tolerant for grammar errors, but can still judge the general quality.

Dandello
Thanks! Death in the the City sounds like an interesting twist on that episode.

JellyS2
Haha, now apologizing to him for abusing his character that's something! Lucky you've got to meet him. This is a *really* bad time tho look for cons, but that's another possibility that never crossed my mind.

A Reconstructed Life sounds horrible (in a good way), and Newsworthy - OUCH. I've only read the summary and first paragraph and just.. Ouch. Thanks!