Hello and welcome
You find most L&C stories on the Archive, some you can find only onto the boards, either because they were not completed or because the authors simply forgot so send them to the Archive. You should also check out the Nfic archives if you want to, there ar ea couple of good stories you'll not find at the normal site. Then there is of course Zoomways message board, there you can find also a few fics not in the Archive, although I have to say that this is a bit... complicated so Research due to many broken links, the Problem is that the site's main Editor passed away, so it's not that organized nowdays.
Additionally, you should look through the L&C Section on fanfiction.net, both the normal andthe ossovr ection. You'll find some stories there that are not on the archve too.
As for angsty stories or those who hurt Clark (or sometimes Lois) in gegenneral, yohouldals chek outWendy Richrds and Yvonne Connel's work, both seem to have a Passion for that sort of fics. For examploe: For the greater Good, Pioson, Without Consent, etc. (Wendy) Purity, Kidnapped, Misery (Yvonne) and more... Female Hawk has written a few of those stories too, Trusting me trusting you has Elements of a damaged Clark too, or the Time to Love-Series has him badly tortured both p&m in part 4. Then the Stories by DC and F4E already mentioned. ML Thompsons "Without a Superman" Trilogy also features a badly tortured version oClark. Dandello wrote "Lois and Cl/Kal-El" which has also an injiured and nearly dying Clark. She also wrote the "Time Enough" series, one that has Clark commiting suicide finally due to his torture. Tank Wilson also loves to be mean to our main characters sometimes, too. There are more, but that are the ones I just yet can think of.

Last edited by BlindPassenger; 07/31/20 06:50 AM.

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.