Welcome to the boards!

I second what Val said. She likes to hurt Clark a lot - and occasionally Lois too. Can't pick a bad fic with her. I have often mistreated Clark in my stories - Erased is physical and mental, Reconstructed is more mental, I also wrote Clark's Heart (he's sick), and House Call (a retelling of Home Is Where the Hurt Is with a crossover twist). Injustice For All is another mentally beaten/heartsick Clark story. A Farmer's Tale may not exactly fit your criteria - it's a powerless version of Clark in a more medieval world, an earlier incarnation of his and Lois' souls (along the lines of the selves they experienced in Soul Mates).

You can't go wrong with AntiKrytonite's stories. Her Lethal Qualitiesis not to be missed. Mouserocks has some delightfully dark tales. Distraught is a wonderfully dark tale and one of my favorites of hers. Female Hawk has Accused, which is more of a mental squeeze put on Clark. Not torturing him per se, but still a fun tale where Clark sweats it out for most of the time. NostalgiaKick is the queen of short, poignant stories - a lot of introspective stuff and some have a nice, brooding Clark.

The archive can be accessed Here. A few of us cross post to these boards and FF.net/AO3, so you may run into a few familiar faces/stories, if you've been reading stories over on those places.

Again, welcome and I hope to see you around the boards. Happy reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon