Originally Posted by JustMeP
folc4evernaday
Thanks for the list! How can I find summaries for your stories? I couldn't spot it on the TOC or the first chapter.

I read a few of the shorts from the more recent Kertth Awards but haven't stumbled upon the older ones - thanks for pointing that out!

The Kerths are a good place to start. Oh! I'm sorry I forgot to add the summaries. I always post those in the Comments thread.

Delusions of Grandeur :Set during the Season 1 episode “House of Luthor.” Clark Kent has been committed for thinking he’s Superman. Lex Luthor has tightened his hold on Metropolis. Lois Lane is missing. In order to stop his greatest enemy, Clark must face his own demons to save those he loves.

WIP: Injustice (PG-13) / Injustice (NFIC):Set five years after Delusions of Grandeur. Lois Lane finds herself and her family in the cross-hairs of a political scandal when she tries to help find a missing girl. Heartache and intrigue follow as she and Clark find themselves battling a system built to protect the innocent when it becomes obvious the system is corrupt.

Hate Myself For Loving You: Mayson Drake leaves the courthouse at the end of Lucky Leon in search of Lois and Clark and finds the couple sharing their first kiss. Distraught by her discovery, Mayson takes matters into her own hands.

Enough: Set during Season Two’s “Resurrection,” when Clark Kent discovers Dan Scardino and Lois in a compromising position at her apartment, an emotional confrontation unfolds. Lois and Clark are forced to make a critical decision that will shape both of their futures. Will they be able to see past their own insecurities in order to mend their fragile relationship?

Shattered: The first piece of the Shattered trilogy. After overhearing Dan Scardino’s request for a date and Lois’ answer, Clark is forced to make a decision that will forever affect his future with Lois.

Fragments: The second piece of the Shattered trilogy. We explore what Lois Lane’s thoughts were as she waited for Clark Kent to arrive at the movie theater on the heels of Dan Scardino hinting at his interest in her.

Hold On: The final part in the “Shattered” series. Lois and Clark both face up to their faults and have a long-awaited conversation. Set after the episode “Resurrection” in canon.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube