Originally Posted by Morgana
Part 35

Finally!

What a tour de force! This puts the 'E' in Epic! All the outstanding plotlines were ties up neatly with brightly colored ribbon.

Ralph is up for a Kerth? Seriously? jawdrop

Cat wrote up an scathing article about Arthur Chow? As they say, Hell hath no fury ....

Lois walked up to Perry, spotting Clark in conversation with Bruce about what she could only imagine was related to their recent friendship as crime fighters. "Hey, Chief," Lois said pulling Perry's attention to her.

So glad they are friends in this universe. The whole Batman vs. Superman is annoying. The film even more so.

“This. All of this wouldn’t be possible without you, Lois. Every article here. The building we’re standing in. All of it is because of you. I can’t imagine my life without you standing by my side. You are the first person I want to talk to when I wake up and the last person I want to talk to when I go to sleep at night. You complete me.”

Way to go Clark. Very classy proposal.

From Perry’s office, Lucy watched with a small smile as Clark held Lois close. The ring on Lois' hand sparkled against the overhead lights in the Newsroom. “Good for you, sis,” She whispered. After all the chaos she had been through with Lois and Clark the more determined she became to keep Clark’s secret; even from him.

It was safer this way. She suspected Lois knew that she was onto them after she had given her the green meteorite she’d found, but she continued to pretend she didn’t know her now future brother-in-law moonlighted in tights. She pretended not to know and let Clark feel a sense of security around her. Maybe one day she’d tell him but today was not the day.

Thank goodness Lucy is keeping this all very quiet. The last thing Clark needs is to have another person in on the secret. Still, she may find it is a very hard secret to keep. Hmmm, maybe she should get in touch with Pete Ross.

Hi Morgana!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. Yes it was a major Epic for sure.

Ralph wrote the article on the political scandal. He's a jerk and a creep but he can sniff the dirt out.
Yes, I thought it'd be fun to have Cat get her revenge on Arthur Chow.
I have no tolerance for BvS. They annoy me. I'm sure first meetings they don't trust one another but once they begin to get to know one another friendship is a must.
The proposal ... Oh, the proposal. So many feelings there.
Lucy knows the secret and knows what is at risk if she told. Hopefully she doesn't spill the beans.

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube