“Lois?? There’s some Pest Control guy here….”

Clark stifled his laughter, and she covered his mouth with her hand, “Shhh…” She then called over her shoulder, “Okay, let them in.”

“I did.” Lucy knocked on the bedroom door. “They’ve sprayed everywhere already.”

Sorry, this whole scenario about the Pest Control guy simply does not work for me.

First, the Landlord or Management company has to inform the tenants that such a treatment will be taking place and it has to be done sometime after nine o'clock.

Second, they have already experienced being under surveillance by Luthor to begin with, why would they allow a pest company to come into their apartment? Alarm bells should be ringing! It doesn't make sense.

Other than that, this has been a cracklin' good read. It stinks that I have so much to do today and can't touch this again until tonight. mecry

Last edited by Morgana; 07/14/17 07:19 AM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.