Originally Posted by Annie B.
“How do you think Mr. Kent would feel if he knew he was so ….instrumental in bringing this Kryptonite’s existence to my knowledge?” Lex asked as he paused the recording once more. He lit his cigar and smiled, “Continue the surveillance. We’ll catch up when I get back,” Lex ordered, heading toward the elevator.
Good thing Lois and Clark were talking about Superman in the 3rd person, or Lex would have some very dangerous information.

Hi, Annie! Thanks for the FDK.

Yes, it's a game of cat and mouse now.... We'll see where this goes. This is one instance where talking about himself in the third person comes in handy. wink I always wondered how Lex knew about Kryptonite so I'm filling in the holes smile

Originally Posted by Annie B.
“I’ve been …..seeing Clark,” Lois said slowly.

She was ready for the fireworks. The lectures and the disapproval tones. What she wasn’t prepared for was this. “Good for you,”

“What?” Lois asked, uncertainly.

“I said, ‘good for you,’” Ellen repeated. “You’re friends. If it works out ….and I’m not saying it won’t….it’ll make the relationship stronger.”

“Who are you and what have you done with my mother?” Lois asked, surprised.

“What? I can’t be happy for my daughter?” Ellen asked.
Ellen approves? No wonder Lois is confused! Maybe Ellen married Sam too quickly, without getting to know him first. Falling for a friend usually means that you know something about the other person (something that you like, or you wouldn't be friends in the first place).

Yeah, from what they discussed in the show it seemed maybe they didn't know each other, as well as they, thought when they got together. I forget which episode it was where Ellen talked about it...."He was a brilliant surgeon. I was his loyal nurse. We had it all..."

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube