Greetings!

Lex smiled, “Perhaps some new equipment is needed?” He turned to Nigel, “Nigel, make sure to send funds for a new radiology equipment,”

“No, Mr. Luthor, that isn’t necessary,”

“Nonsense,” Lex continued. “You’re in need. I’m able. I help. It’s what good businessmen do,”

The doctor sighed, realizing this was a losing battle, “Yes, Mr. Luthor, about your scans. It appears there was some damage to the ligaments in your shoulder, but no nerve damage. You won’t be able to use those muscles for at least six to eight weeks. I’m surprised your wound wasn’t worse…it appeared to have been healing itself when you arrived…”

This is the first time I have read of Lex Luthor being so ... generous. But than he tells Nigel to arrange for Mr. Fuentes to suffer because of that gunshot wound. Talk about split personality! dizzy

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.