I guess I'll chime in.

Somehow I don't think Jack is going to give Perry what he wants to help clear Jimmy, but you never know what Jack can come up with to help his son out. So that should be interesting.

I feel sorry for Ellen. Pulled from her home and having to share a house with strangers that are a complete 180 from her family and everyone wanting to rush back in to danger and getting no say in it would be a lot to take in. I don't know what she would find harder to deal with, her own family or the glass is always half full Martha when she's always the glass is half empty.

I also like how the story shows clips of what's going on elsewhere and not just following the main characters. It's a little more like a tv show in that we get to see more of what's going on, even if it's just little tidbits. The competition between the billionaires is a fun exchange. The show never went there and had Lex vs the Church's or either against someone else with wealth and influence, unless you count Mindy's coup.

I have no idea where the story is going in the play between Clark and Bruce so I'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.