Originally Posted by Morgana
Part 7

Lots happening in the Bullpen! Those two need to keep their hands off each other when in the conference room.

Lucy co es across as a complete pain when she arrived at Lois' apartment. Does Loisnreally want to be bothered having her around now that Clark is in her life? Case in point, Lex is probably going to use her as leverage against her sister. After all, the camera failed, what else does he have left?

Oh yeah, he does have board members of the Daily Planet in his pocket....

Haha yeah! It is so hard for those two to catch a break from the Planet Grapevine.... something so innocent too hehe.

Oh, Lex can be resourceful but Lucy has her own opinions when it comes to Lex... She'll grow on you I hope. wink

Yes Lex seems to have a lot of people in his pocket which comes into play later in the story. Thanks for the FDK. Hope you have a great 4th of July holiday.

Have I mentioned how much I do NOT like viewing this site on my phone? It's so tiny. I gotta zoom in and zoom out.... Don't mind me as I sit here bored waiting on the host to this stupid meeting to show up....

~ Folc4evernaday

Jodi Picoult - You might not write well every day, but you can always edit a bad page. You can't edit a blank page.
https://loisclarktribute.com
Subscribe on YouTube