Originally Posted by Christina
I'm 100 percent certain that J'onn J'onzz showed up in Smallville I just don't remember the episodes (I know they were the later seasons of the series).
It's been a while, but he did show up in Smallville. Somehow, he lost his powers (saving Clark, it might have had to do with Brainiac or Supergirl or Bizarro -- I really narrowed it down there, didn't I? lol ). Then, he was a human police detective for a while. This was in Metropolis. I can't recall how he left the show. That reminds me, I really need to finish S9. Sigh. I just *HATE* Zod with a passion. This isn't anything new. I hated him back in the 80s in that Christopher Reeves film, too. I just dislike all Kryptonian back story characters. He lives on Earth now and has a family who loves him for him; move on, already. It's the whole nature vs. nurture argument. Krypton is his nature (gave him powers) vs. Earth is his nature (made him Superman).

I now return you to your show.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.