Originally Posted by groobie
I doubt he'd want to try squeezing his butt into the Spandex again...but, by all means, feel free! grin devil
I doubt he'd want to either, but if they asked... his ego might be flattered enough to say 'yes' with certain conditions. wink Hey, we can daydream, can't we?

Speculation so far has circled around Jor-El, Jonathan Kent, or Dr. Virgil Swann. I'm just happy he's attached to the show in any role, and hopefully it will extend past the pilot.
I thought the Virgil Swann character was created for the Smallville (tv show) universe and wasn't Superman (comics) canon. Is this Supergirl show supposed to be set in the same universe as Smallville (tv show)? Because from what you've said about Kara's character, that doesn't really fit. Unless they've finally found her again (if they hadn't during the course of that show). / wallbash Really have to finish watching S9 and S10 of Smallville / Kara isn't raised by the Kents, so I doubt he'd be cast as Jonathan.

I really thought that they came up with a great guest starring role for Dean on Smallville (Vandal Savage) because for us LnC fans, we could picture our Clark willing to do almost anything to save his Lois. I loved those parallels.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.