Originally Posted by Lynn S. M.
I wonder what happened in Smallville that made Lois decide to write up the story. In most revelation fanfic, Lois is extremely angry and feels betrayed, but rarely does she go public with her knowledge. (I can think of one, very notable, exception: Alisha Knight's From the Ruins, which I highly recommend.)
Lynn,

Thanks for the link and recommendation. That was indeed an excellent story and I had never read it before. It kind of whets my appetite for the rest of this story.

Kind of a sideline story was A Matter of Ethics by Nan Smith. In it Lois discovers Clark's secret and considers writing the story but the activities and obsession of Trask and his men nearly causing the death of Martha, Jonathan, Wayne Irig, and Clark convinces her the story should not be printed. I wonder what happened differently in Anti-K's version. I suspect we will get that side of the story within a few chapters and see if the events unfolded differently or did Lois just succumb to the lure of the Pulitzer and do her patented jump in without checking the water level first thing.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham