Once again you have found a scenario that put our heroes at juxtapositions. Heart-wrenching for Clark. Even worse that Lois did it and that Perry allowed (i.e. helped her do) it. Yea for Jimmy for standing up for his friend.

Yes, Lois, you ruined Clark's life. You ruined his folks' lives as well. I'm glad that Clark is still in contact with Jimmy. Or was before Nightfall. EEK! Would it be better to have Clark regain his memories or allow him this out... this way to start another life fresh?

In Man or Monster, you had Lois furiously angry with Clark. Here, Clark has every right to be angry at Lois. I don't know what he did to make her out him, but Perry said that they'd just returned from Smallville, so apparently Clark outed himself to save his folks (Smallville? Mr. Irig?) from Trask and B39, but was his non-disclosure to Lois worth ruining his life?

I'm not understanding the need for current tense, but I'm willing to play along to find out.

Beautifully written, as always, Anti-K. Everyone pointed out the phrases that caught my heart too. Very interested to see the direction you take. I never can seem to guess correctly with your stories. You're always surprising me.

How about a compromise? You said that you'd post every week and that you'd written 17 out of approx. 22 parts. So, how about 1 a week until you're done and then up it? grovel

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.