Wrong Place, Wrong Time, Wrong Clark TOC can be found Here

I apologize that my hiatus has gone on much longer than anticipated. I have now rebuilt my cushion to 12 Parts. As I’ve just taken a part-time job, which will cut into my writing time, I wanted to have enough cushion so that parts will keep coming every week. I will try to continue to post once a week in order to keep my cushion around 10 parts. The last Section of my story (The Investigation, roughly parts 98-193) was much longer and much more dark than I wanted it to be. Be reassured that the Investigation is over and our favorite couple will now be dusting off the debris and getting back to where they had been before Lex Luthor had tried to kill Clark during Nightfall… if they can.

SPOILER PROMISE:
I will attempt to have Lois and Clark at least talking, usually face to face, in every part (after this one) from here on out. Also, expect more lovely dovey kissy stuff than canon as well. wink

How long did you think I would force Lois to stay in space? Was I close? Hey, she spent less time in space than I took rebuilding my cushion! ( peep Got it. Not helping, huh?) Thanks for continuing to read my crazy long story. Post your comments here.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.