Thanks for coming back to comment.
Always! smile1

Or seasons 1-2. I'm not familiar with this show, unless this is some kind of code I've missed.
Nope, not code. Just Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson investigating stuff in early 21st Century NYC.

I'm amazed what some women will do to snag a rich husband.
LINDA: It’s better than bank robbery.
MINDY: Well…it certainly is much less messy, what with there not being any hostages you have to kill and no vault doors you have to blow open.

Is this supposed to be Shelly's reaction?
Nope. Mine. You did mention her getting kidnapped back in October, right?

Quote:
They managed to replace Ralph?
2 points.
hyper

How would Perry or Clark know about that?
laugh

I wonder what Clark would do if the next time he saw Lois she had an obvious baby bump?
CLARK: Lois! Did you get impregnated by aliens?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Yes, I think so. And Brenda usually wore her hair in a tight school-marm bun, being a professional woman.
LEX: /bouncing eyebrows/ She was a the most professional doctor of my acquaintance.
GRETCHEN: <distraught that Lex didn’t think her to be a hooker, too>
blush

LEX: It was an *accident!* Geeze, people. I wanted to shag her and I hear shooting them is a big turnoff.
LFI - Lois Lane:
Turn-ons include men wearing their underwear on the outside, getting shot at, and Clark Bars.
Turn-offs include billionaires, getting actually shot, and men stealing her stories.

CLARK: That's not funny.
LEX: /shakes his head sadly/ Missed opportunities.
See? Lex thinks it’d have been a good idea, too.
CLARK /to EW/: he does know Lex is currently awaiting trial, right?

Quote:
Maybe they should isolate him from further contact with any female population?
Lex's in jail. Isn't that enough?
He still breathes the same air. There might also be female physicians and psychiatrists in the joint.
GRETCHEN: wave
ARI: wave

Because he didn’t have time.
He was down in the LUC for several days before the raid.
Oh. And here I thought it was a quick kill before the police came.

You mean "to the pain"? Sounds like a good plan.
Huh. Really? /watches clip/ I’ve heard about the Princess Bride on numerous occasions, including LnC fanfic and HIMYM. Funny how it eluded me to this day. Will have to rectify this soonish…

Nope. Capt Martin said that it was a practical joke and they bought it.
The reason EPRAD filed for Chapter 11 some years later.

Is it wise to constantly quarantine a person without reason?
Yes, if you manage to also avoid her once you actually let her back out, it’s perfectly safe for you.

So, Luthor was working with Hammond at InGen?
[Linked Image]

How’s that different from his normal demeanor?
He smiled less.
rotflol

By making him more Jimbo's friend than Clark's, I don't have make him a cast regular.
clap And then he’d also end up with a romantic side plot you’d have to plan out and set up and show, and so on…

/After the third time Jimbo had come between Lois and Clark/ Really, guys. I don't appreciate you making a Jimmy sandwich with me all the time.
clap

Quote: Also, institutionalized Jimmy Interuptus.
Do you mean by making it part of his job description?
[Linked Image]
PERRY: You wouldn’t believe what this little trick did for the newsrooms productivity.

LOIS: Yes, unfortunate. Then there might be something about Lex I liked.
laugh

She was in quarantine. What else was there for her to do? And punching holes in the walls was really frowned upon.
You, had she punched a hole, that would really have sucked.

THIS scene was from Lois's very angry POV. I believe it has been pointed out on several occasions that she's not a very reliable narrator.
Kinda, yeah… clap

Really? And here I thought Kalvin was hotter.
Nope, water boils at 373 °Kelvin (at 1013 hPa aka 1.013 bar)

Did you think she'd be in a good mood after 2 months trapped in space?
So, it’s a good thing Lex didn’t lock her in the L.U.C. for 6 months like he had planned?

I did post several other stories in the meantime.
Yes…Umm…I caught all but the Ultra Woman one, right? Which is still on the todo list. /eyes work suspiciously but refrains from pulling the stick back out of the globby mass/

Hopefully, I'll be able to coax a few more people out of lurkerville soon enough.
[Linked Image] I just realized…Viewers attention span is often quoted why there are so few highly serialized TV shows. Maybe a recap-special one-parter might help to set up this new section and get people on board to who missed the first 2 seasons?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.