Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Always! smile1
Hey. Are you trying to butter me up? I've already extended this story to over 200 parts because of you. wink

Nope, not code. Just Sherlock Holmes and Joan Watson investigating stuff in early 21st Century NYC.
Oh. I've heard that show was awful, especially in comparison to Sherlock (which I love!).

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
I'm amazed what some women will do to snag a rich husband.
LINDA: It’s better than bank robbery.
MINDY: Well…it certainly is much less messy, what with there not being any hostages you have to kill and no vault doors you have to blow open.
I don't know about that. The Mindy in this story might like the quickness with which one might be able to conduct a heist over convincing a multi-billionaire to marry her.
MINDY: That's only because of the clone factor. Usually, it's much easier.
Actually, it was because of her experience with Luthor (and his clone) that Brenda (aka Mindy) turned into the woman we knew and loved to hate as Mrs. Church.

Nope. Mine. You did mention her getting kidnapped back in October, right?
This is the first mention of Shelly Bender (Sheldon Bender's daughter).

CLARK: Lois! Did you get impregnated by aliens?
LOIS: /whistles innocently as she reminds herself of his abs/
rotflol

LFI - Lois Lane:
Turn-ons include men wearing their underwear on the outside, getting shot at, and Clark Bars.
Turn-offs include billionaires, getting actually shot, and men stealing her stories.
clap I thought it was Double Fudge Crunch Bars.

Lex thinks it’d have been a good idea, too.
CLARK /to EW/: he does know Lex is currently awaiting trial, right?
Clark, I'm sure Michael won't believe that Lex will actually go to trial until he sees it with his own eyes.

He still breathes the same air. There might also be female physicians and psychiatrists in the joint.
GRETCHEN: /wave/
ARI: /wave/
That's true. /takes a peek into Lois and Clark's future/ That issue may be addressed in a soon-to-be released (before Fall 2015) Part. [Linked Image]

Oh. And here I thought it was a quick kill before the police came.
No, several days passed between the wedding that wasn't and the raid. Remember Clark was already back to full power and returned from LV.

Huh. Really? /watches clip/ I’ve heard about the Princess Bride on numerous occasions, including LnC fanfic and HIMYM. Funny how it eluded me to this day. Will have to rectify this soonish…
jawdrop You haven't SEEN Princess Bride? Oh, you've got to watch that movie! It's like GoT, only funnier.

The reason EPRAD filed for Chapter 11 some years later.
NASA: [Linked Image]

Yes, if you manage to also avoid her once you actually let her back out, it’s perfectly safe for you.
clap

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
So, Luthor was working with Hammond at InGen?
/Michael nods 'yes'/
I'm so psyched for the new movie. I just showed the original JP to my kids and they loved it! Amazing how this movie was consider so violent back 20 years ago that they were warning parents not to bring their dinosaur loving kids into the theatre. I'm thinking the newest one will be a little be more so.

And then he’d also end up with a romantic side plot you’d have to plan out and set up and show, and so on…
JACK: Hey, wait a gosh darn minute, EW! Does that me I don't get a hot babe, too?
JIMBO: Do I? hyper
EW: [Linked Image]

PERRY: You wouldn’t believe what this little trick did for the newsrooms productivity.
Less productivity if Lois and Clark share a desk or have their desks butt up against one another?

You, had she punched a hole, that would really have sucked.
yep.

So, it’s a good thing Lex didn’t lock her in the L.U.C. for 6 months like he had planned?
LEX: Uh... No!
LOIS: You're still alive, aren't you?

[Linked Image] I'm wonder if kneeing a man in the crotch in space would have the same result as it does back on Earth? Time for a new space station experiment!
ASTRONAUTS: [Linked Image]

Yes…Umm…I caught all but the Ultra Woman one, right? Which is still on the todo list. /eyes work suspiciously but refrains from pulling the stick back out of the globby mass/
Ultra Woman story is a bit of a mess. It needs a proper ending (or epilogue) I've been told, but my muse has moved on. /sighed/

I just realized…Viewers attention span is often quoted why there are so few highly serialized TV shows. Maybe a recap-special one-parter might help to set up this new section and get people on board to who missed the first 2 seasons?
I'll be doing some re-capping in this Section (III) of the story. I also did a recap at the beginning of this Part. Perhaps I should just finish my edit on Section I & II and get those to Labby at the Archives. Apparently, Wednesday is a better day for posting (and people to comment), so I'll be posting on Wednesdays from now on (or late Tuesday night -- my time). Thanks for still reading. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.