Originally Posted by Darth Michael
It’s different from Sherlock. Personally, I find it entertaining, especially the way they alter and remix the works and characters of ACDoyle. Plus, the Sherlock and Joan are some very flawed and weird characters.
Yes, weird characters are more entertaining.

Mindy: You’re surprised that I’m fast?
Well, she is an expert. wink

Nope. You’ve got to read Nibbling at… by TLT over yonder.
Adds to list.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Clark, I'm sure Michael won't believe that Lex will actually go to trial until he sees it with his own eyes.
And I’m so wrong in that assumption because?
EW: huh Did someone say you were wrong?

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
That issue may be addressed in a soon-to-be released (before Fall 2015) Part.
rotflol That definition of ‘soon’ rotflol
What? More detail than that and it might count as a spoiler. Also, it requires math and I don't do math at this hour of the night.

Oh, in there, it’s clowns who throw little boys out of tower windows?
No, more like giants and princes, but potato / tomato.

Really? I guess, elementary school kids who are not yet used to playing shooter computer games back in the day… Over here, it came out when I was 13 and it was actually a biology class school trip to the cinema laugh
Now, THAT sounds like a cool teacher!

JACK: Hey, wait a gosh darn minute, EW! Does that me I don't get a hot babe, too?
JIMBO: Do I? <is very excited that the EW reserved all hot babes for him instead of the ex-homeless boy>
EW: <can’t believe the two boys are so blind they don’t see that they’re set up to be each other’s romantic subplots>
EW: [Linked Image]

Yeah. That way, Lois and Clark are forced to work instead of flirt all day while the rest of the news crew has to scramble to bring in the stories.
Yeah. Where's the fun in that?
PERRY: Fun? This is a business. You WORK here. You're not supposed to have fun.
CLARK: Oh, right. Sorry.
LOIS: /scoffs/ There's people out there who don't think investigating stories is fun?

Actually, yeah. Except that they’d probably both start spinning backwards after it and maybe they end up like cogwheels with the kicker being able to issue a new kick once every rotation.
LOIS: And the drawback is?

Originally Posted by ER
Originally Posted by EW
ASTRONAUTS: <are very much opposed to this idea>
What? Sounds like a valid scientific experiment.
Exactly! There's a lot less valid experiments going on in science that sure cost a lot more money to test. /I mean, we ALREADY have men in space.../

Oh no! You get right back here, Missy, or no more Lexy for you to play with!
Um... Lexy isn't in UW. And he's in jail in this story, so... You're right no more Lexy! dance My muse is concentrating on ways to build angst in this story's B plot with as little A plot as possible. /shrugs/

I’m an equal opportunity poster. I post when work allows some time for it no matter the day of the week. Speaking of…
I won't tell, if you don't. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.