Oh, dear, I've fallen behind in answering FDK recently. I've got tons of excuses (so many in fact, Clark keeps trying to borrow my book). Let's just say, I'm working to remedy that at the moment.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
LOIS: My boyfriend flies and *I'm* the weird one?
ZARA: /Waves Hi/
CHING: /waves in agreement/
CLARK: /shrugs/ I don't know those people, Lois.

That true. /makes note for nominating ‘Cabbie’ next year/
Awww. Shucks, Michael. Thank you. smile

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
We watched "To the Limit" (??) I think it was called in Calculus.
Huh. I never heard…/googles/ huh…I never heard of that one.
Sorry, they sing that song Take it to the Limit in the movie. It's actually called Stand and Deliver. Sorry about the mix-up. It's been a quarter of a... let's just say a LOOOOOONG time since I took calculus. (Still not missing it -- although if my math teacher had told me how much people with engineering degrees made, I might have considered it.)

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
So, you want me to concentrate on A-plots?
Since Lois isn’t getting any action anyhow…
LOIS: What does he mean by that? I have plenty of run-ins with crooks. I’ve even been shot at. And shot.
CLARK: /worried by what Lois means by "run-ins with criminals" Pictures Luthor and is suddenly feeling sick to his stomach/
LOIS: You said that you had a cast iron stomach. So, you better not be blaming me for any food poisoning you might have gotten, Chuck!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.