Hey. Are you trying to butter me up?
[Linked Image]

I've already extended this story to over 200 parts because of you.
[Linked Image]

Oh. I've heard that show was awful, especially in comparison to Sherlock (which I love!).
It’s different from Sherlock. Personally, I find it entertaining, especially the way they alter and remix the works and characters of ACDoyle. Plus, the Sherlock and Joan are some very flawed and weird characters.

The Mindy in this story might like the quickness with which one might be able to conduct a heist over convincing a multi-billionaire to marry her.
jawdrop
Mindy: You’re surprised that I’m fast?

This is the first mention of Shelly Bender (Sheldon Bender's daughter).
Oops?

I thought it was Double Fudge Crunch Bars.
Nope. You’ve got to read Nibbling at… by TLT over yonder.

Clark, I'm sure Michael won't believe that Lex will actually go to trial until he sees it with his own eyes.
And I’m so wrong in that assumption because?

That issue may be addressed in a soon-to-be released (before Fall 2015) Part.
rotflol That definition of ‘soon’ rotflol

<EW can’t believe the lack of education in some readers> You haven't SEEN Princess Bride?
[Linked Image]

It's like GoT, only funnier.
Oh, in there, it’s clowns who throw little boys out of tower windows?

Amazing how this movie was consider so violent back 20 years ago that they were warning parents not to bring their dinosaur loving kids into the theatre.
Really? I guess, elementary school kids who are not yet used to playing shooter computer games back in the day… Over here, it came out when I was 13 and it was actually a biology class school trip to the cinema laugh

JACK: Hey, wait a gosh darn minute, EW! Does that me I don't get a hot babe, too?
JIMBO: Do I? <is very excited that the EW reserved all hot babes for him instead of the ex-homeless boy>
EW: <can’t believe the two boys are so blind they don’t see that they’re set up to be each other’s romantic subplots>
wink

Less productivity if Lois and Clark share a desk or have their desks butt up against one another?
Yeah. That way, Lois and Clark are forced to work instead of flirt all day while the rest of the news crew has to scramble to bring in the stories.

I'm wonder if kneeing a man in the crotch in space would have the same result as it does back on Earth?
Actually, yeah. Except that they’d probably both start spinning backwards after it and maybe they end up like cogwheels with the kicker being able to issue a new kick once every rotation.
ASTRONAUTS: <are very much opposed to this idea>
What? Sounds like a valid scientific experiment.

Ultra Woman story is a bit of a mess. It needs a proper ending (or epilogue) I've been told, but my muse has moved on. /sighed/
Oh no! You get right back here, Missy, or no more Lexy for you to play with!

Apparently, Wednesday is a better day for posting (and people to comment),
[Linked Image] I’m an equal opportunity poster. I post when work allows some time for it no matter the day of the week. Speaking of…

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.