Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yes, weird characters are more entertaining.
/points at Lois/
LOIS: [Linked Image]
LOIS: My boyfriend flies and *I'm* the weird one?

It’s very short (no, that doesn’t mean just under 20 parts wink )
Hey, I can write short! /points to nomination in the "Short Story" category. I didn't even submit a Long Story this year... Okay, that had more to do with the fact that I'm still editing Section I of Wrong Clark and, well, never mind.

Not in so many words, no.
I've learned a lot from Obi Wan, Yoda, and Clark Kent over the years.

Yes, it does. Then again, we went to quite a couple of movies. Watches Schindler’s List during history class. What else..
We watched "To the Limit" (??) I think it was called in Calculus.

CAT: I’m not? /confused/
Nah. Cat doesn't listen to Perry anyway.

LOIS: /scoffs/ There's people out there who don't think investigating stories is fun?
LEX: /wave/
BILL CHURCH: /wave/
BCJr: /wave/
MINDY: /clap/ I do like guessing games!
clap

Motion sickness?
Actually the inner ear can't tell up from down in space, so I don't know if motion sickness applies on the space station. Going up and coming down, yes, but once you're there? I don't think so.

EW: My muse is concentrating on ways to build angst in this story's B plot with as little A plot as possible.
ER: /confused/ Are you all right, Muse? Did the greeneyed monster get to you, again? Although, this explains what happened in 199… But not the six-months situation you alluded to in FDK 197(?)
So, you want me to concentrate on A-plots? huh
For the last year all I've heard is "they need to talk". Now you want them to stop?
Wait. What part FDK is this? /checks subject line/ Oopps. /goes back to add spoilage markers./ If you've already read ahead a couple of parts, it isn't that much of a spoiler. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.