Originally Posted by Darth Michael
EW: No. No! NO! Only 1/3 of the story [regarding Wrong Clark] left. <does not want her muse to get ideas> Stop encouraging my muse to ramble.
ER: Ooops? I thought your muse depended on her Loisness?
No, I ramble just fine on my own. laugh

CLARK: Mayson?<tries to imitate Lois in an attempt to hide that he likes the idea>
ER: Well, I figured with the other 3 a Mayson might be fun to mix in? You know, keep things spicy.
LOIS: I can be spicy. Dan said my cooking was 5-alarm hot. Of course, that was before I had to take him to the emergency room, but that was another story.

LOIS: So, you want me to remove my attire and then you’d do anything want? I don’t see the novelty in that.
CLARK: That's not what I meant!
LOIS: Why not?
ER: He really should watch out. Otherwise, Lois might start to think he’s not interested.
LOIS: Wait. You're interested? /points between them/ WE need to work on our communication skills.

CLARK: As my partner. Because she's brilliant.
ER: So, he thinks he’s saved himself there?
CLARK: <is very confident in his eye-whooling abilities>
LOIS: /knows about his eye-wooling abilities and raises him one ability to stay mad/
CLARK: Um... I fold?

ER: Oops. Two years. My bad. /going with the traditional one year waiting period between romantic milestones/
EW: It takes a man that long to recover?
CLARK: Lana has been an exceptionally difficult girlfriend?
LOIS: Why the semi-present tense there, Clarkiie? Who's this Lana person?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.