Lara Joelle Kent: Thank you for your comments.

I, too, enjoyed this story immensely.
dance Always good to hear. smile1

And I'd totally love to read about what has happened to Dan and Mayson. Or how everybody tells the people who set up the blind dates how things went wrong, ah, right, I mean, kind of wrong yet right. Right? smile
Right. So, Lois and Clark may not care what happened to Mayson and Dan, but you do? [Linked Image] Well, I had a couple of different possibilities for back stories on the mix up.

A) Lois was late. Clark was on time. So, what if Dan was on time and Mayson was early? They meet up and while they're talking in another part of the bar, Clark and Lois arrive and leave without being spotted by their true dates.

B) There was a mix-up regarding the name of the bar. A "Central Park" vs. "Central Perk" (from Friends) type thing. Both Dan and Clark are new to Metropolis and they arrive at the wrong locale. But I couldn't come up with a good mix up bar name, so I left what happened to Mayson and Dan vague.

I hope you don't mind. peep

What did the setter-uppers think? Lucy and Clark's lawyer friend are both just happy that they found someone they like. Isn't that the most important thing about a blind date? wink

Thank you for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.