Soooo, no? <avid fan, sadly disappointed>
Not at the moment, no frown

Some you're one of those I'll post it when it's complete people now? That would be difficult for me.
/looks at part 188 of 1xxx/ I can see why.

They're more like take one step forward, fly west a state. Take one step forward. Fly west. They're somewhere over Asia at the moment.
rotflol
LOIS: *SUUUUUPEEEEERMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN*!
Also if they keep it up, they end up right where they started?

CLARK: He's my best friend.
LOIS: <he’s sooo gay!>
laugh

CLARK: Really? I think one secret identity is so 20th century. In the 21st, I'm going to have 3-4.
So he can keep 3-4 girlfriends?
CLARK: [Linked Image] Let’s see…there’s Wanda. Lola. Lois. Angel. And Mayson.

CLARK: She's a werewolf?
Yes, that would work for a Mad Dog.

LOIS: And what kind of articles did you write while in Europe?
CLARK: Write? No, I didn't write. I was male model for French fashion magazines. Would you like to see my portfolio?
LOIS: drool /clears throat/ So, nudes too?
CLARK: Well, only when they were tasteful.
laugh Also, I got an idea for that last quip, but I don’t think it would be appropriate over here.

The only pregnant Lois I've written was in Missing Lois and I've crossed that plot off my list. Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Because I never qualified where the preggers Lois was coming from but you automatically jumped to a certain story, trying to prove us Wrong?

So, would that be sex on the third date and kill him after he didn't call for a 4th date?
Hmm…yes, that’d work.

It really is applicable everywhere!
Of course. Can you imagine someone showing up to a wedding party wearing an Ackbar shirt?

ummmm. Crime fighter?
laugh No, I meant when she isn’t out trolling the streets for naughty boys.

CLARK: eek And here I thought English was my first language.
evil No, his first language is Kansan.

CLARK: /on his knees, groveling/ Please. I'll do anything you want. Please take off your jewelry and throw it away.
clap
LOIS: So, you want me to remove my attire and then you’d do anything want? I don’t see the novelty in that.

Nowadays, people are overt about leaving their iPhones on the table and rudely checking texts and messages while you talk.
I once read that it’s because work or the latest social media status upate of a virtual friend is more important than the person on the other side of the table?
AMOR: /throws bow into garbage/
EARTH: And that’s how I got rid of my humans.
On that note:
MARS: How you doing?
EARTH: Not got. I’ve got humans.
MARS: Don’t worry. It passes.

LOIS: Oh, dear. Did you phone just land in that lobster tank? Pity. Now, as I was saying...
laugh

No, especially if you have heat vision.
CLARK: Well, er... nobody said anything about that.
laugh

CLARK: I can catch more Lexes with a chocolate filled Lois.
LOIS: Say what?
CLARK: As my partner. Because she's brilliant.
So, he thinks he’s saved himself there?

LOIS: I hate women more than I hate men. You can't trust a word they say.
CLARK: confused So, since you're a woman and I shouldn't trust what you're saying about women, which means...
laugh

Why three years before they get married? They didn't spend the first 2 as friends in this universe.
Oops. Two years. My bad. /going with the traditional one year waiting period between romantic milestones/

But it would have been funny.
LUCY: So.... What did you think of Mayson?
LOIS: He's very nice.
LUCY: He?!
clap

LOIS: Metropolis is smarter than the rest of the world. So, being the best here is more difficult than being the best anywhere else.
ER: I don’t think this makes any sense.
LOIS: You from Metropolis?
ER: No?
LOIS: See?
ER: confused

Yes, but a) would she admit it, and b) wouldn't she still find someone with the same trait lacking?
laugh

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.