Thank you all for the wonderful comments. smile1

DebbieG, groobie, and Seme: Thank you for your interest. I have some thoughts regarding a sequel or a series of shorts, but right now I'm trying not to be distracted from my Wrong Clark monster epic. It might be several months before I can come back to this one, or if I can ever get it to work out the way I picture this universe in my head.

Mike: peep Yes, my infamous UW story. That one currently falls into my "if I can ever get it to work" pile. I've got the first two parts completed, but I can't get the ending right, so it will be a while before it will be posted. I do have coming up my Auction Story I wrote for KatherineKent (which she has read and approved of), which hopefully I'll post before the end of the month. shock Is it already the 11th? My, how time flies. blush

Originally Posted by Mike M
The ending twist was perfect and the Lois thought process was just about perfect (How big the headline would determine if she truly loved him).
I'm glad you loved it, Mike. One of these days I'll have to write a story with no twist as a twist just to blow your mind away. [Linked Image] [Linked Image]

At least this Lois does not fear intimacy like the canon Lois did, she went to the love word pretty quickly and easily here.
Do you mean when she leaned forward and suggested that she had already fallen in love with him? Even if that were true, and I'm not saying it isn't, she was just baiting him to get him to tell her what she wanted to know. Part of the reason she didn't leave when he told her he was a reporter was that he had challenged her to stay and make it work. Same at the end. Is Lois attracted to him? Yes. Does she want another date? Yes. Is she in love? She wouldn't admit it to herself, let alone him, if she was. Is part of the reason she's so interested because he's made her curious? Most definitely. She loves challenges and mysteries, and he's offered himself up as both.

Thank you all again for reading my story and for your kind comments begging for more.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.