Originally Posted by Darth Michael
MAYSON: That line was removed in negotiation.
LEX: splat Bender!
ER: /reinterprets for Mayson/ No Sheldon will need to substitute for the wife?
BENDER: help
LEX: Hmm…no, we’re good here. Ohhh…Mrs. Co-ox!
I'm thinking Bender would've noticed that clause.
BENDER: I quit!

EW: Isn't that what G.E.'s are for?
ER: No! That…that…that would be G.E. abuse! /not allowed!/ They should only find the odd spelling, punctuation, or grammar mistake that slipped past all the EWs, Betas, and ERs…
Oh, that's not the kind of editing you were referring to?

EW: Oh, you mean, you're scared what you might find on re-reading your first story (i.e. it won't match up to your memory of it?).
ER: No, I *know* what’s buried in there. Like for instance ‘*RRRRIIIIINNNNG*’ (or some spelling of the likes), possibly some ‘!?’ double punctuation. And some Checkov’s Guns that were never fired because *someone* couldn’t figure out whether to go left or right.
I don't know. The first one seems okay to me. And even though not grammatically correct the second one does happen occasionally in this story (Actually, I wrote one at the end of Part... well, some upcoming part.) Because sometimes, the speaker *is* exclaiming a question. And the third, well, don't we call those "red herrings"?

EW: I find editing Nfic stories into Gfic stories much more difficult than it sounds.
ER: Especially when the entire plot actually is set up to get Lois and Clark naked and into very close quarters and then you think, okay, most of that story works as PG-13. But should they still consummate their lust or should we remove that part because it’s kind of gratuitous. But then the ending kind of sucks…bad…and you would lose the dangling plot twist at the end which requires a previous consummation for the right oomph. /bangs head against the wall/
You did read Nightfall Honeymoon, didn't you? I danced that line all the way to edge... well, consummation is allowed on Gfic side, just not specifically detailed as on the other side. You know that.

Funny how it works both ways, huh? You’d think that I chose ‘bat’ intentionally, huh? /pleads innocents, but really not/
clap

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.