Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
No, only the first kind. The second kind begin with separate bedrooms.
LEX: Why I have a prenup that assures me sexual favors from my bride as I require it if she wants to have any access to some of my money.
MAYSON: That line was removed in negotiation.
LEX: splat Bender!

Plus, Clark offered 500 less than Lex.
CLARK: That’s because we would be going to the nearby park when I pick her up instead of her visiting me in my penthouse.
CLARK: So, this wasn't part of some elaborate game show?

Yeah…I know…but I would need to straighten some bits out and things like that. You know…edit it and I…umm…I’m scared of that help
Isn't that what G.E.'s are for? Oh, you mean, you're scared what you might find on re-reading your first story (i.e. it won't match up to your memory of it?). Yeah, that happens with one early stories. I've been considering whether I should e-publish the first novel I wrote... oh... what year is it?... right 25 years ago. Now, re-reading and editing that monster seems like a scary thought.

Hence the need for editing. On the plus side, it got a dark twin.
I find editing Nfic stories into Gfic stories much more difficult than it sounds. /hence me often walking the tight-rope between them./ [Linked Image]

Originally Posted by Previous thread
ALT-CLARK: I'm Superman. <thinks he’s got major game with the ladies>
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: Yeah. Everyone knows that. Big surprise there, fella. What else have you got?
JAMES B. OLSEN: I’m an internet magnate.
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: [Linked Image]
Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
The real reason Herb didn't want to introduce Alt-Clark to Alt-Lois?
laugh
She goes to bed with a bat?
If you mean: [Linked Image], I never have a Batman in alt-Dimension, because I figure Mr. and Mrs. Wayne weren't killed off after the movies. So, young alt-Bruce just grew up to be a maladjusted spoiled trust fund brat, with no depth to him whatsoever.
BRUCE: I'm *not* Batman?

If you mean: [Linked Image]. Is this to fight off the hoards of competition for Mr. Olsen? peep

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.