Sadly, yes. The old boards wanted to keep your stories and FDK for itself. I understand the feeling.
clap

While traveling lately my entire Yahoo contacts and calendar disappeared from my iPhone. huh Still wondering what happened to it or how to get it back.
Oh dear.
CLARK: Backup?
LOIS: [Linked Image]

Quote:
Is she going to reevaluate her posiiton while on her honeymoon with Lex?
LOIS: No. It's still going to be "not in the same city" as Lex.
That sounds like a strange honeymoon arrangement. Don’t couples who get married because they’re in love, or well…he’s in lust and she’s in love with his money, go on a honeymoon together?

Quote:
Oops? Also, no one pulls that look off like the real deal?
Not even Clois is as attractive to danger as the real deal.
So…if Clark is confronted with two Loises, he could place them both in Centennial Park at night, and the one who gets mugged *and* kidnapped would be the real Lois?

[Linked Image] Or he could sleep with both of them and the one still alive in the morning is the fake one…

So... This is the true reason that Lois hasn't told him the other version of what could have happened in the hospital?
rotflol clap She’s ly- erm modifying the truth so he stops lying to her?

Quote:
Yeah, I know. Hence the reason for the Sam-Lane-arc in Hell Hath No Fury.
Sorry, is that a fanfic?
[Linked Image] My first born, never made it on the archive, but it’s hiding out here blush On occasion it can get a tad soapy.

No, no. The foolproof part of the plan is not to inform the fool what the plan is.
CLARK: Was I just insulted?
clap
[Linked Image]

ALT-CLARK: I'm Superman. <thinks he’s got major game with the ladies>
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: Yeah. Everyone knows that. Big surprise there, fella. What else have you got?
JAMES B. OLSEN: I’m an internet magnate.
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.