Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
While traveling lately my entire Yahoo contacts and calendar disappeared from my iPhone. huh Still wondering what happened to it or how to get it back.
Oh dear.
CLARK: Backup?
LOIS: [Linked Image]
I don't know if I put it on the cloud. I don't understand the cloud. You put stuff on it, but how do you get it back? huh And if I have so much stuff on the cloud, why aren't we getting more rain?

That sounds like a strange honeymoon arrangement. Don’t couples who get married because they’re in love, or well…he’s in lust and she’s in love with his money, go on a honeymoon together?
No, only the first kind. The second kind begin with separate bedrooms.

ER: Oops? Also, no one pulls that look off like the real deal?
EW: Not even Clois is as attractive to danger as the real deal. ER: So…if Clark is confronted with two Loises, he could place them both in Centennial Park at night, and the one who gets mugged *and* kidnapped would be the real Lois?
CLARK: Sounds about right.
LOIS: mad

[Linked Image] Or he could sleep with both of them and the one still alive in the morning is the fake one…
CLARK: Let's go to the park for 1000, Michael.
LOIS: That's what got Lex in Trouble.
CLARK: No, no. [Linked Image] That's not what I meant.
LOIS: Didn't you offer that nice man on the boards $1000 to take me to the park?
CLARK: Yes, but...
LOIS: I rest my case.

She’s ly- erm modifying the truth so he stops lying to her?
Possibly.

ER: Yeah, I know. Hence the reason for the Sam-Lane-arc in Hell Hath No Fury.
EW: Sorry, is that a fanfic?
ER: [Linked Image] My first born, never made it on the archive, but it’s hiding out here blush On occasion it can get a tad soapy.
[Linked Image] You know Labrat would love for you to do another pass on it and send it her way.

Hey, look! I found IT Hmmmm. I see it's another one of your vignettes. /adds to list/ smile1

ALT-CLARK: I'm Superman. <thinks he’s got major game with the ladies>
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: Yeah. Everyone knows that. Big surprise there, fella. What else have you got?
JAMES B. OLSEN: I’m an internet magnate.
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: [Linked Image]
The real reason Herb didn't want to introduce Alt-Clark to Alt-Lois?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.