Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Yeah, it’s all better now. I really got lucky with the upgrade, didn’t I?
Sadly, yes. The old boards wanted to keep your stories and FDK for itself. I understand the feeling. While traveling lately my entire Yahoo contacts and calendar disappeared from my iPhone. huh Still wondering what happened to it or how to get it back.

So, it Lex were to step on a tiny Clark, would this be like stepping on a big nail sticking up from the floorboards?
Good point.

No, his interior decorator did.
LEX: *whew!*
Yes, that's what I meant.

Is she going to reevaluate her posiiton while on her honeymoon with Lex?
LOIS: No. It's still going to be "not in the same city" as Lex.

Oops? Also, no one pulls that look off like the real deal?
Not even Clois is as attractive to danger as the real deal.

I figured from Clark’s POV it would have been hours while really just minutes.
Or not.

So, by your theory Clark only tells people his secret he doesn't want to sleep with? Or was it vice versa?
LOIS: No, you got right the first time.
So... This is the true reason that Lois hasn't told him the other version of what could have happened in the hospital?

Yeah, I know. Hence the reason for the Sam-Lane-arc in Hell Hath No Fury.
Sorry, is that a fanfic?

Funny, considering how the buffoon in blue managed to muck that one up.
CLARK: Krytponite!
EW: It's foolproof when enacted. Clark hadn't had a chance to enact it yet.
ER: So, the trick to making a foolproof plan is to only include the foolproof parts in the plan?
No, no. The foolproof part of the plan is not to inform the fool what the plan is.
CLARK: Was I just insulted?

Yeah, but after his coming out party, he no longer needed to worry about keeping the secret so he could get sloppy.
ALT-CLARK: I'm Superman. [Linked Image]
WOMEN OF ALT-DIMENSION: Yeah. Everyone knows that. Big surprise there, fella. What else have you got?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.