I don't know if I put it on the cloud. I don't understand the cloud. You put stuff on it, but how do you get it back?
[Linked Image] I don’t use Yahoo or an iPhone, so… huh All I can say is, that unless something is also stored locally, I treat it as “potentially lost”.

No, only the first kind. The second kind begin with separate bedrooms.
eek
LEX: Why I have a prenup that assures me sexual favors from my bride as I require it if she wants to have any access to some of my money.

and the one who gets mugged *and* kidnapped would be the real Lois?
CLARK: Sounds about right.
LOIS: <doesn’t like the truth pointed out>
Oops?

CLARK: Let's go to the park for 1000, Michael.
LOIS: That's what got Lex in Trouble.
rotflol Plus, Clark offered 500 less than Lex.
CLARK: That’s because we would be going to the nearby park when I pick her up instead of her visiting me in my penthouse.

LOIS: Didn't you offer that nice man on the boards $1000 to take me to the park?
CLARK: Yes, but...
LOIS: I rest my case.
evil

You know Labrat would love for you to do another pass on it and send it her way.
Yeah…I know…but I would need to straighten some bits out and things like that. You know…edit it and I…umm…I’m scared of that help

I see it's another one of your vignettes.
[Linked Image] Hence the need for editing. On the plus side, it got a dark twin.

The real reason Herb didn't want to introduce Alt-Clark to Alt-Lois?
laugh
She goes to bed with a bat?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.