Last one for tonight, because it really is past my bedtime.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Originally Posted by EW
Hey, you were warned that it was a SPOILER, so it's not my fault if it spoiled your fun.
Yeah…right. As if it’s the kids’ fault when you wrap up the presents with shiny bows and put them on display like that and they open them up early.
LOIS: /with chocolate on her face/ It's like putting out a box of chocolates and telling me that they're not for me.

CLARK: wallbash Why I should have chosen an office job with a private office, like that accountant my friend Abby knows.
REASONS CLARK DIDN'T START HIS OWN BUSINESS AFTER THE DP BLEW UP: 1) He's planning on running away with Lois if this investigation thing doesn't pan out, 2) He's hoping it WILL pan out and Perry will find someone to rebuild the Planet and give him his old job back. 3) It's really hard to do saves during tax season. 4) Take too much time and seed money.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by EW
plus he had a little bit in savings.
I thought that got all stolen…?
His gold and photo of his folks were stolen from his safety deposit box, but he's been able to put away a little bit each month from his DP salary, being that he doesn't have much in the way of transportation expenses.

Originally Posted by EW
I'm sorry. Did you assume that the Luthor House for Homeless Children was in a good section of town with ample firehouses and had working fire alarms and smoke detectors?
Well…roasted kids makes for bad headlines
LEX: Well, yes. But by the time they discover it was arson, I'll be far away on my honeymoon. Nobody will believe that *I* a busy philanthropist about to be married would have had anything to do with this. Why do you think I had the younger Black brother do it. Apparently, it will look like some kind of personal retribution, and with the files gone, nobody will be the wiser that what's-his-name never stayed at the Luthor House.

ER: She’s wonderfully snobbish!
LEX: /knew she was perfect for him./
EW: So, you don't think part of her attitude is an act?
ER: [Linked Image]
You really want Lois believing that you think she's honestly snobbish? dizzy

You’re one for recycling every little bit of paper dirt, aren’t you?
[Linked Image] So, you all want me to skip past all the fun stuff and jump to the end?

Originally Posted by EW
LOIS: If this is some kind of snide comment about my looks being like a horse, then we're through! /marches quickly out/
/has some sugar cubes for her/
[Linked Image] Are you so close to the edge that taunting Lois seems like your only option?

SUPER HERO: Ooooh! Look at that lovely Lois in my bed.
LOIS: Ribbit?
CLARK: Bruce!

ER: He could lock her up afterwards?
EW: But then he'd have to cancel the wedding and that would just look bad.
ER: They eloped?
Without a honeymoon?

So, *that’s* why she’s always taking care of him in his office!
[Linked Image] By George, I think he's got it!

SPARE TIME (noun): See time not spent writing, having fun with FDK, taking care of kids or house.
LOIS: I have a lot of spare time!
Lois doesn't write or clean house?

LOIS: I'm a reporter! Of course, I write!

LEX /to-do list/: ruin Lois's career. Get Lois a French Maid's costume to wear.

Originally Posted by EW
Ah, did you figure out what the three things Lex took out of his safe were?
Well… Kryptonite. A holoprojector. And protection?
[Linked Image] Let's go with "So close!"

Oops? Superman? She didn’t call Octopus. Maybe she liked it?
CLARK: But... but... but... He was TOUCHING *her*!
LOIS: He still hasn’t learned apparently mad
CLARK: But... But... But... It wasn't good touching.

You really want to earn those horns before your vay-cay, huh?
[Linked Image] But I don't have "Do not torture Clark this year" on my New Year's Resolutions.

Originally Posted by EW
Sadly the eye roll smilie was removed during upgrade.
Need to mention this to Annette on the other thread…
I believe I did. Also the new laugh smilie looks more someone sticking their tongue out than laughing.

Thanks for counting. So, maybe 15 smilies plus 10 images… Or unlimited smilies
[Linked Image]

PERRY: Where's Kent? I need someone with a brain to talk to.
LOIS: Good luck with that halfwit.
Well, in Perry's defense, he is surrounded by the Miner brothers and Jimbo.

So…oops?
LOIS: Great going there, Superbrains.
EW: But Lois was in trouble.
ER: Did she say ‘Octopus’? No? There you have it.
CLARK: And if she was falling from a building and forgot to shout "Octopus" I should just ignore her then, too?

So, suddenly he’s concerned with what’s appropriate?
LEX: Take it from me, it's not worth your thoughts.
CLARK: More force of habit not to kill people.

ER: /nuh-uh/ Mrs. Cox should really have gone with a watch-replica. Would have been so much more hurtful to him.
SM would have been in pain but Luthor would be tossed out the window in his rage and then he would have taken over where Lex left off?
ER: Oh, because of the red one that momentarily boosts his powers and then makes him horny and mad?
[Linked Image]

Seen a photo of a naked Lois recently?
CLARK: Um... no. Why?

RALPH: Oh, sorry, man. I can help you with that. Here's a black market copy I picked up on the street yesterday.

wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.