*** Continuation of Response to Darth Michael's FDK***

/external images ares still counted. You can't have more than <please count in prev. post> show up in a single post./
19 smilies, 10 of which were ext. images. Thanks.

ER: can you use ‘and’ instead of ‘in’ here?
wallbash I always get his title wrong. Thanks. Fixed.

BRAT: What? I told him what’s in it. He only mentioned ‘surpise’ casserole.
JIMBO: Better they, who are used to casserole, eat it than me.

Well…what does he expect from cheap girls? They usually do go after the bad men.
LUCY: Hey! I’m not cheap.
JIMMYS: [Linked Image]

LOIS: Hey! That's my sister.

Why Corban really needed the extra cash?

What if the notes were covered in LSD?
He'd be far gone before caring.

Which means it *must* be true.
RAT: What? It also said that Superman had a twelve-way with the entire main cast of last years’ Love Fortress Int. He’s quite the stud!
JIMBO: I know. Right?
PERRY: [Linked Image] Where's Kent? I need someone with a brain to talk to.

Because it wasn’t that obvious back then?
Neither Lois nor Denny knew exactly what was happening to Jack.

I do wonder how that works… You show a suspect a photo of a more powerful dude, they say he’s the crook, and that’s it, they get bonus points.
BENDER: /Fist pump!/ Well, I can get Nigel St. John off, but I'm sorry Mr. Luthor, you'll be going to jail for a long time. No technicalities on your case.

Hence Lois’s aversion to intercourse with her fiancé.
lol

And they really entrust Pete with Kryptonite?
No. More details on Lex's plan after I post the rest of that final scene in the next part.

‘be’ missing?
Thanks. Fixed.

till it isn’t?
Well, the parts they planted over at the Jimmys' apartment were harmless because they were only parts. I haven't made Pete Black a Rhodes Scholar.

Originally Posted by Michael
Originally Posted by Part 172
Bill? Cat?
Characters in a children’s show? Cat the cat and Bill the dog.
Or perhaps Bill THE Cat -> cat /Sorry, huge Bloom County fan. smile /

Or held up until after the wedding.
No, mostly lying on the floor.

So…oops?
LOIS: Great going there, Superbrains.
But Lois was in trouble.

And that’s why you should train those moves. Don’t shove the would-be rapist *into* the building. You grab him at about the middle area of his body and fling him towards the window or glass door while keeping your fist closed. That way, most of the would-be rapist will end up on the street several stories below, even when you’re on the verge of getting kryptonite poisoning.
Yes, but then he'd be stuck with a murder charge. Especially if said "victim" doesn't corroborate his story.

ER: /nuh-uh/ Mrs. Cox should really have gone with a watch-replica. Would have been so much more hurtful to him.
SM would have been in pain but Luthor would be tossed out the window in his rage and then he would have taken over where Lex left off?

He’s not very smart while he’s being hurt by Kryptonite, is he? Not that he’s very smart to begin with.
Now, that's not very nice. From that point his memories are a bit foggier. Perhaps there's another reason for his dulled brain as well. [Linked Image]

Thanks for funny comments. wave

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.