Yea! dance More comments! hyper

mrsMxyzptlk: Thank you for reading.

When I read the first few comments, I wondered how anyone could be confused at what was going on. It seemed pretty obvious to me that it was Mrs. Cox dressed like Lois to lure Superman in. But then some of the other comments raised problems with that idea, like when did Mrs. Cox have time to change? And how could she look and sound enough like Lois to trick Clark, especially given his super-hearing and whatnot? So now I'm just as confused as everyone else.
hyper What a perfect reaction! lol Things will be more clear after I post tonight (especially after I post my scene breakdown in the FDK.) I promise.

Originally Posted by mrsMxyzptlk
Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Plus, I figured you'd guys would want to know that Lex was okay after his altercation with the wall of his office. laugh
<sarcasm>Yes, we were all on the edge of our seat hoping that Lex was ok.</sarcasm>

I'm guessing that I don't have to mention that I had hoped that he had fared far worse in his meeting with the wall.
rotflol What? None of you were worried about Lois's fiance?

LOIS: cat Lex can take care of himself. It's Clark I'm worried about.

CLARK: /clears throat/ Uh, Lois. Don't you *remember*? I wasn't in that last scene. /nudge, nudge/ That was *Superman*. Ix-nay on the reveal-say.

LOIS: Clark, you're just weird.

Thanks for commenting.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.