/external images ares still counted. You can't have more than <please count in prev. post> show up in a single post./

I was the Editor-and-Chief
[Linked Image] can you use ‘and’ instead of ‘in’ here?

surprise casserole for dinner. If you’re well behaved enough to be fed at all.”

“There’s some leftover broccoli chicken casserole CK made last night,” the brat suggested.
rotflol
BRAT: What? I told him what’s in it. He only mentioned ‘surpise’ casserole.

That turned out okay, even if she was cheap and has a bad taste in men.”
Well…what does he expect from cheap girls? They usually do go after the bad men.
LUCY: Hey! I’m not cheap.

I didn’t want any part of it. Delivering the crazy lady’s notes was one thing, but I wasn’t taking no packages.”
What if the notes were covered in LSD?

but there it is on the cover of the National Whisper…”
Which means it *must* be true.
RAT: What? It also said that Superman had a twelve-way with the entire main cast of last years’ Love Fortress Int. He’s quite the stud!

Didn’t she care about that?
Because it wasn’t that obvious back then?

Mr. White opened a folder and slid a photograph across the table towards Jack and Denny. “Is this the Englishman?” he asked.
I do wonder how that works… You show a suspect a photo of a more powerful dude, they say he’s the crook, and that’s it, they get bonus points.

it wasn’t worth it to put crap into our bodies,” J
Hence Lois’s aversion to intercourse with her fiancé.

Anyway, he said that it was a gift for the Man of Steel who would be visiting the Luthor House today.
And they really entrust Pete with Kryptonite?

So, I flipped it open and there was a clock ticking down the hours.
Firebomb for the House?

and it’d perfectly harmless
[Linked Image] ‘be’ missing?

“’Cause he said that he and his brother had planted similar stuff over at some college kid’s apartment and it’d perfectly harmless
till it isn’t? wink

Bill? Cat?
Characters in a children’s show? Cat the cat and Bill the dog.

Mr. White nodded. “We’re part of Kent’s team, son. He should be here any minute.”
Or held up until after the wedding.

Jack glanced around. It was clean, had plenty of light, and a fully stocked fridge. There was a working toilet and a shower with hot water. It was paradise. “We’ll consider it,” he replied.
clap

Clark’s feet ached, from his little toes to his heel as if he had recently crossed hot coals.
So…oops?
LOIS: Great going there, Superbrains.

Filled with rage, Clark had burst into Luthor’s office and shoved him off Lois.
And that’s why you should train those moves. Don’t shove the would-be rapist *into* the building. You grab him at about the middle area of his body and fling him towards the window or glass door while keeping your fist closed. That way, most of the would-be rapist will end up on the street several stories below, even when you’re on the verge of getting kryptonite poisoning.

Hanging in the center of Lois’s chest was a child’s fist sized chunk of Kryptonite, dangling off a gold chain.
[Linked Image] Mrs. Cox should really have gone with a watch-replica. Would have been so much more hurtful to him.

The lilting female voice wasn’t Lois’s. Was there another woman in the room?
He’s not very smart while he’s being hurt by Kryptonite, is he? Not that he’s very smart to begin with.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.