Colleen: Thanks for your comments.

Yeah, I'm really confused.
Sorry about that. blush Originally, I was going to post the entire scene here but it would have gone WAY over the 20 page mark, so I cut it short, giving the Readers just a tease of what was to come. Plus, I figured you'd guys would want to know that Lex was okay after his altercation with the wall of his office. laugh

I mean, I'm seeing the comments here that it must be Mrs. Cox, not Lois, that Luthor attacked, but wouldn't Clark know the difference? It's not like Mrs. Cox could easily substitute for Lois without some MAJOR work done, and if she was just seen by Lois that morning a few minutes before, she must still look like herself...
evil This will be more clear in the next Part. If not, I'll do a scene breakdown of what Lex's full trap was in the FDK thread.

I'm so confused!!!!
Let's just say that the SPOILER link may have given Darth Michael an idea of what I meant by "Sleight of Hand" for the Chapter title. You'll have to wait until tomorrow night to see if he was right or wrong. cool Thanks for reading.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.