I didn't get anywhere near my personal goal this year. I hadn't been reading as much, sadly. I finally got to the point where I was reading during my lunch break again, but not always any other time. It doesn't help when people in the break room insist on trying to talk to me despite my nose obviously being in my book!

52. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
53. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
54. Interview With A Vampire - Anne Rice
55. Winter's Heart - Robert Jordan
56. Crossroads of Twilight - Robert Jordan
57. Heat Wave - Richard Castle

I picked up the last few of the Wheel of TIme books so I could read the latest. I finally finished Knife of Dreams, but since I finished that on the 1st, I'm going to add it to my 2010 list. wink

The Richard Castle book is a tie-in to the tv show Castle, the book that he was writing in the series. It's nowhere near the size it is in the show, but it's an entertaining read. Though I still say that the guy in the book is nowhere near the way Castle would write him.

"You need me. You wouldn't be much of a hero without a villain. And you do love being the hero, don't you. The cheering children, the swooning women, you love it so much, it's made you my most reliable accomplice." -- Lex Luthor to Superman, Question Authority, Justice League Unlimited